How do I schedule a lesson?
Pick your language to learn! You can apply for a FREE lesson.
After your tutor has contacted you, you can choose a time that’s convenient for you.
Take your lessons on Skype or other video software.
Start your Online Skype Lessons today!
Key Course Features
- Professional assessment of current level & personalized curriculum A1-C2
- Highly experienced & dedicated teachers with a relevant academic background
- Replacement of teachers in the event of longtime absence due to health reasons (upon request) or permanent leave
- Detailed support to obtain all external language certificates
- Exceptional customer support 24/7
- Skype classes for individuals & companies
- Free features including free trial class and free learning-materials
- Instant secure payments with PayPal
- Easy, industry-leading scheduling system & price structure
- No subscription / Pay when purchasing a package
Learn a new language on Skype
- Focused instruction
- Enhances learning outcomes
- Stay at home
- Zero travel time as you learn a foreign language on Skype
- Built around your schedule
- Skype classes allow flexibility on your schedule
- No distractions
- Instant access to a variety of learning materials
- Everything you need for online tutoring
- All you need is a computer & Internet access to learn a foreign language on Skype. We do the rest!
MyLingoTrip is not just an online school. It is an online platform through which every person from around the world has the chance to learn a foreign language via Skype, with a teacher that suits best their personal needs. MyLingoTrip’s target is to guarantee the quality of lessons offered through close cooperation with tutors and students.
Each lesson is scheduled to last 60 minutes.
Yes. You can take a 60-minute trial lesson for FREE before you commit yourself to a course.
You will need an internet connection, Skype installed on your computer, and perhaps a Skype-compatible computer headset. You can download skype for free, and you can purchase a headset from almost any electrical retailer.
To book a lesson with a tutor, you will need to pay a booking fee to secure and schedule your preferred lesson time. All the prices you see in our marketplace include the teacher’s share, which you will deposit directly to your tutor’s PayPal/Bank account.
Some teachers do teach on weekends. Please check the availability of your teacher to see if this is possible.
Although this has rarely been a problem, if you do not feel comfortable with your teacher, let us know, and we will start the replacement process.
At MyLingoTrip, we emphasize conversation via Skype. Any supplementary material intended to optimize student participation will be available upon registering for a course. A variety of strategies and activities are used to practice grammar, vocabulary, and communication skills. Students have the lead role here, as the lessons are carefully designed to help them be actively involved.
All MyLingoTrip tutors are qualified language teachers. Also, all MyLingoTrip teachers are native speakers of the language they teach. After each lesson, you can provide a detailed rating of your teacher to help us ensure the best teaching quality in every class.
One of the benefits of a private teacher is that lessons are customized to each student’s needs. If there is a particular area of interest you would like to discuss, share it with your tutor.
No, we provide the necessary learning material for all of our courses during the classes.
All MyLingoTrip tutors are evaluated for their performance. After each lesson, students are asked to leave a rating score and feedback comment for their tutor. We compile the answers to these questions and present the results as part of the tutor’s profile.